The AGM of the CBS Parents’ Council will be held at 7.30 on Tuesday 7th September. In recent years the numbers attending have fallen which is a loss for all concerned. Why should you get involved?
- Information is given at these meetings which parents may like to know;
- Likewise it is a valuable forum for questions which parents may have
- Mr Thompson, our Deputy Principal, attends each monthly meeting and is available to provide first hand information throughout the year to parents attending;
- Any school policies being reviewed or introduced are brought to the Parents’ Council Meeting before being passed by the Board of Management, which is an opportunity for parents to play an active role in the school community of which they are a part;
- At various times throughout the year, the Committee may fund raise, provide refreshments at Graduation, or provide other supports to the school and students as occurs during a normal busy school year.
Come to the AGM, bring a friend, and see what you can learn about the school your son(s) are attending. You will be very welcome.